Who doesn’t love bacon, sausage, eggs, and cheese? How about all of them together? This one is a huge hit in our house and highly recommended as a quick and easy breakfast bite. You can slice these into individual servings, freeze and microwave on demand. We’ll do a few of these every few months. Goes great also with Saturday morning pancakes as a side and a lot easier to clean up than bacon!
10 strips of bacon
1 package of breakfast sausage
4 large eggs
1 cup of shredded 3-cheese blend
1/4 cup onion, chopped
1/4 cup green bell pepper and/or red pepper
1 Tbsp butter
Your favorite BBQ Rub for pork
- Set smoker for 350deg F with your favorite wood. We like hickory or apple wood
- Dice Onion/Pepper and lightly sauté
- Scramble eggs and let cool
- Prepare a Bacon Weave of 5 strips in both directions
- Press sausage onto Bacon Weave to edges
- Add scrambled egg in middle
- Cover edge to edge with cheese
- Apply your favorite rub to the outside. We recommend Dizzy Pig Dizzy Dust.
- Put on the smoker for about 90 minutes or until 160deg F in the middle.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, slice and enjoy!